Monday, September 21, 2009

PUNK SEX 2 aka the SexLife Tour aka the CakeFuck tour aka the Blue Balls from 17 year olds Tour etc.. whatever the fuck

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOOK AT is a photo diary of the tour me chris nate and brian did last week. I planned on adding a witty caption to each picture but realized it would require too much wit, which i dont currently have. It's chronological... I'd like to thank my dad for letting me go.

Alex




























































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. SICK VOLCANO TACOS WHERE CAN I GET THOSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. there isnt one girl in any of these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't drive with your headphones on because it's dangerous.

    ReplyDelete