Friday, March 12, 2010

update

FROM THA ROOOOADDDD

im on the road

im using a computer that is mysteriously black and without an apple

hopefully my html is stellar regardless

so yeah

im on the road!

that means

im on tour, look!


thats me! the real life me!

and its going well

i almost got beat up last night! yikes!

sides that everythings gravy

ever since nathan aguilar left the band things have been going really well!

h8 that guy

so ive seen a lot of stuff

UNITED NATIONS!!!!




ive seen this stuff

i ate it with my mom

its called......


PANANG!




panang is my favorite "food" i love "eating" it

our guitarist andrew has a different sort of palate



eeee!!!!

throughout my travels

i have met fun and interesting people

ive slept with the sauciest ladies

and smoked the finest of chronics

the most important thing i have come across was in new york

it was a squirrel that someone put a hair tie on so that it looked like a holster



'lil gun wieldin' chipmunk


no matter where i go i always have a home, here....

on cake police

3 comments: