Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Moderately Illegal Gift

So I'm pretty sure that this is okay to do, because although we are NOT hosting copywritten content of any kind I still feel like maybe this is a legally grey area we're traveling in here but I still think we'll be alright even though I am undoubtedly contributing to piracy.....wait, side-note, how boring is being a pirate these days? So boring! Technology gives and takes I guess. Anyways, follow the link below and it may or may not take you to a website that will link you to another website where you might be able to download Animal Collective's excellent new EP, Fall Be Kind. Then give your input on the inevitable FBK <> MPP debate.

1 vote for Fall Be Kind.


Sorry, Lily Allen.

3 comments:

  1. "grey"? ha i dunno man, you even labeled it PIRACY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illegal schmillegal. Music is common property. These "emerging acts" that are so concerned with "making it" ought to get day jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i needa start a band in order to support my part-time job lifestyle

    ReplyDelete