Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cake Police and Google

Whenever I find myself on campus, needing to digest enormous amounts of Chipotle before I begin anything productive, I browse through some of my favorite non-social networking websites to help pass the time. In the interests of not wanting to be discovered as being part of a cabal of terrorists (among other things/websites that you shalt not know about), I've formed the habit of google searching the sites I visit, instead of typing the URL in directly, so that the sites don't stick around in the recent history drop down bar. A few extra clicks is the price I pay for being a paranoid fuck.

I just wanted to share, that since I started visiting this site a few months ago, the Cake Police blog has gone from not showing up from a "Cake Police" search, to now being the NUMBER ONE RESULT!! I've seen cops eating cake, cakes with pictures of cops, but now that's all become secondary. Good work guys. Hopefully we can conquer the print world in the same amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment