Friday, June 24, 2011

Good News!

Gay marriage is now legal in my soon-to-be home state! Of course, I am not gay and believe marriage to be the silliest of social institutions, so the impact of this decision on me is negligible. But this is the rare thing in this world that is not about me! And as it concerns the promotion of social equality, this is GREAT!

Also, Keith Olbermann is back! I find him and his program, first on MSNBC and now on Current, whatever that is (Al Gore something liberal something), to be utterly compelling. Even if I don't always agree with the content of what he is saying (and I agree with the content of what he says more often than anyone else with a comparably large platform), the way he says it is so irresistibly poetic that it is great to listen to anyways. Here is Keith on this story:

1 comment: