Thursday, August 27, 2009

Re- Envisioning

As my first post on this wonderful blog it is appropriate that my mouth is full of cake and the sounds of sirens surround me. But before I am penalized for eating all of Brian's cake I would like to inform you about a special project Gabriel of Boomsnake and Myself of Snuffaluffagus have been working on. We have been writing a score for a photographic installation piece that will be displayed at the San Diego Arts Fair being held at the Del Mar Grande hotel september 3-5th. If you would like to come and see this work of art please contact either gabe or I via email or myspace. (aminalslp@gmail.com / myspace.com/snuffiq /myspace.com/boomsnake) and we can do our best to acquire passes for you. Their will also be a kpbs interview about the project Friday morning (8/28) @ 630 or 830 am on http://www.kpbs.org/radio/listen/ or 89.5fm
Ill keep ya posted with more snuffaluffagus info and cake in the near future
-WizardSpit

http://www.qualcomm.com/citizenship/community_involvement/reenvisioning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment