Friday, April 8, 2011



Fall on me like massive walls,
O barbarians of the ancient sea!
Rip me apart and wound me!
Streak my body with blood
From east to west!
Kiss with cutlasses, whips and rage
My blissful carnal fear of belonging to you,
My masochistic yearning to submit to your fury,
To be the sentient, impassive object of your omnivorous
cruelty,
Rulers, lords, emperors, pirates!
Ah, torture me,
Rip me apart!
And once I've been hacked into conscious pieces,
Strew me over the decks,
Scatter me across the waters, leave me
On the voracious beaches of islands!
Satiate in me all my mysticism of you!
Engrave my soul in blood!
Cut and slash!
O tattooers of my bodily imagination!
Beloved flayers of my fleshly submission!
Subdue me like a dog that's kicked to death!
Make me the vessel of your lordly disdain!

No comments:

Post a Comment