Monday, April 5, 2010

Leo

im swallowing gold on my knees on the sand

from what i remember its happening fast

as fast as i can eat the gold



You die - you become a ghost...

that's how ghosts come to be

Now i've got new information.

Ghosts are a species. They are born and die


im ready to stop (so i do)


i got out my extra batteries today

and learned how to take them apart without breaking them and drink the fluid inside --- and it tasted wonderful

all they gave me when i got here was a ziploc freezer bag full of every different kind of household battery duracell made



feeling better and ready to start my engine


i wouldn't call it sleeping - i mean everything is black

not as black as it can get

sort of a faded black

a flash of lightning that looks like it came from a power rangers dick shoots out

…at me?

i aint scared or nothin

but

when i realized i wasn't not thinking? anymore i saw a klondike bar melting really fast on the floor

Someone had opened it up and placed one paper towel underneath it

All very symmetrical

I ate the paper towel first

it was lite blue and tasted like pork

then i ate the foil klondike wrapper

then i threw the half melted klondike bar as far as i could

i thought if i exuded the self control of not eating the delicious thing, Who? would reward me with a greater food reward

lima beans?



i was wrong


no reward

i aint mad or nothing



Who? flew down on a shiny silver trumpet wearing a karate belt

The seven fields of aphelion was sitting at a piano with a shy smile

Hands in her lap with the fingers intertwined

Sound waves came out of her eyes and front-flipped onto the floor(which was now made of a mirror)

I took my plastic sack of batteries and stuffed one double a into each of seven fields ears'



I made a plan


Over the next year i grew out my finger nails very long

I sharpened them so they'd be able to be thick and sharp enough to scrape at metal

I turned all my batteries into lego's and built my own lil power plant

Seven told me to meditate until i shot the digested battery fluid out of my nipples

She thought this would make it light up like a menorah's middle candle and we could celebrate

She finally sat up from her piano bench and rolled me on the sector 9 to the proper positioning

She sat back down and crossed her legs


When the fluid shot out of my nipples it was blue

After it covered the batteries completely it turned white and fluffy and Who? took out a razor and shaved the batteries



It was a trick


Now, who? and the seven fields of aphelion had exactly what they wanted


A big


No comments:

Post a Comment